Perfectly coordinated bonding aid for stone chip protection film (PPF)
People often speak of so-called "revolutions" in new products or tools ... as if "the wheel" had been reinvented. Of course, you always decide for yourself whether this is exaggerated or not.
But using a specially manufactured "foam" for laying stone chip protection film is unparalleled! It is also a pH-neutral liquid that is not really liquid.
The advantages are apparent:
- The foam "stands" longer than any normal liquid
- It creates a “distance” between the film/adhesive and the substrate
- It shows where the doctor has already been done
- Nevertheless, it enables rapid adhesion after doctoring
- APE FoamPotion does not contain alcohol and therefore does NOT behave aggressively towards the adhesive
- It can be washed out very easily
- mix only with distilled water !!!
- we recommend approx. 50ml (dosage aid) to 1 liter of water
For mixing, we recommend our pressure pump container with a special EasyPump Foam head, the degree of foaming can be set at three different levels!
- 1 liter fully biodegradable concentrate (results in approx. 20 liters of foam solution!)
- clinically tested
- PH-level neutral
- Strongly recommended diluting with distilled water only
We recommend our PPF squeegee APE DuoRed, APE DuoGreen, or one of our PPF Sandwich.